Do I have to purchase tickets to participate?
- No. Anyone can participate in the Silent Auction- you simply need to create an account.
How do I register/create an account for the Virtual Auction?
- Select “Register now” at the top of the landing page. Provide the required information when prompted (your name, email address, your mobile number, address, and credit card).
- Once you have entered all your information, you are ready to start bidding online.
- If you get logged out of the bidding site, you can log back in with your mobile number, bidder number or email.
When does the silent auction open and close?
- You can start bidding on silent auction items on Monday, April 26 at 9 am.
- Bidding closes on Saturday, May 1 at 5:50 pm.
- You will be notified at the close of the auction if you are a winning bidder of an auction item(s).
How do I bid?
- Log in by entering in your bidder number, phone number, or email address and tap GO.
- Confirm you are the name listed (a password may be required at this time) then hit “Continue”.
- Once completely logged in, you can search by item #, keyword, or by category.
- To place a bid tap on the blue “Bid/Info” button. There you can place a fast bid, bid, or set a max bid, and read details about items.
- Tap on MENU > MY ITEMS to view your activity throughout the event.
You can also set a “Max Bid.” You can select an amount and when you’ve been outbid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf up to the Max Bid amount you set.
Was I outbid?
- You will receive a text message when you have been outbid.
- Alternatively, navigate to “My Items” under the menu button to check the status of your bids.
I forgot my bidder #?
- Type your phone # or email address in the bidder # box. Tap GO. You also can tap on the “?” for help.
How do I remove a bid?
- Right after you place a bid, you have the option to “undo” on the confirmation banner at the top of the screen. Once this banner goes away, you will need to see an event volunteer that is using the butler to remove it.
I already selected “no” or replied “STOP” to the SMS text message alerts, not realizing that I wouldn’t receive outbid notices. Can I fix it?
- Yes! Text “START” to 56651 to begin receiving these once again.
How do I place a Max Bid?
- To place a “max bid”, tap on Bid/Info > BID/SET MAX > select the amount you are willing to spend on the item > SET MAX. The system will bid up to that amount for you automatically. You will be notified via text message if you are outbid on this item.
Did I win?
- Once the auction has closed, you can look under MENU/MY ITEMS to view everything that you have won/purchased.
I won an auction item, now what?
- You can securely checkout from your phone with a credit card. Once you have a checkout available, a red “Pay!” button will appear at the top of your bidding screen. Tap on this button to proceed to checkout. If you have not already put a credit card on file, you will need to do so at this time in order to check out from your phone. *For one checkout, wait until all auction items have closed (5:50 pm).
- Congratulations! We are thrilled for you and want to get your item to you as soon as possible. Here are the details that you need to know:
- Did you win a gift certificate or gift card?
- We will send your winning certificate by email or gift card by mail.
- Did you win something else?
- Do you want to pick up your winning item? We will notify you of pickup options via the email and/or phone number you registered with.
- Are you unable to pick up your item? We may be able to deliver or we will happily ship via USPS (shipping fees apply).
- Contact Kyle Puetz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765.471.0062 to discuss options and confirm address.