If you are one of our agency partners, I am sure you have already met Adam. Adam provides a range of technical assistance,e education, training and support to our food bank’s Agency Partners. He is constantly on the road stopping in at our partner locations to give assistance where needed. Adam also coordinates and manages our many mobile pantries. Adam does a lot for Food Finders, so let’s learn more about him!
- What did you do before you came here? I worked with the City of Lafayette’s Weed and Seed Program and was a property manager at a low income senior living apartment complex.
- What is your education and/or training? I graduated from Indiana University in Bloomington, IN in 2010 with a degree in management.
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? I believed in Food Finders’ mission and wanted to be a part in the fight against hunger.
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? I am currently in charge of Agency Relations and Food Finders’ Mobile Pantry Program. I have been here since September 2013.
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? My favorite part is that everyday is different and I get to interact with our clients in the community directly.
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? Food Finders has the opportunity to tackle hunger and hunger related issues in our 16 county service area.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? The best thing to happen to me was being given the opportunity to coordinate our Mobile pantry Program and bring food to undeserved areas.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like to refurbish old furniture and play around with any new electronic gadgets (phones, computers, tablets etc..)
- What is one thing about you that people may not know? I am a huge dog lover and have had 4 dogs in my life since I was born.
- What is your favorite ice cream? Vanilla. It’s straight forward and delicious.