Tayler is the first person you will meet when you walk into Food Finders Food Bank. She has been our receptionist the past couple of months and have been doing a fantastic job taking on new responsibilities and roles. Come by and say hello to Tayler!
- What did you do before you came here? I was a take out specialist at Chipotle Mexican Grill.
- What is your education and/or training? I received my Academic Honors Diploma from North Miami High School in 2014 and I am getting ready to start classes at Purdue for Organizational Leadership.
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? The job was offered to me by Olsten Staffing Agency based on my volunteer experiences that were listed on my resume. They figured it would be a good fit. (And so far it is!).
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? How long have you been in your role? I am currently the receptionists and I assist with our Mobile Pantries.
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? My favorite part is what I get to do and who I get to work with!
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? FFFB allows people to have access to food during difficult times.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? The best thing that has happened to me since I started working here is having the opportunity to meet new people and being part of impacting lives by all the programs we offer.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like to workout, travel, go to events for my pageant, and spend time with my family and boyfriend.
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? I am very talkative but when I first meet someone I am extremely nervous, timid and shy.
- What is your favorite ice cream and why? I don’t typically eat ice cream, but when I do, it is banana split anything! I love banana splits!