Jon has been our Sort Room Assistant this past month. He helps and ensures that the sort room runs efficiently and effectively. Come volunteer and say hello to Jon!
- What did you do before you came here? I was a Children’s Director at Congress Street United Methodist Church.
- What is your education and/or training? I have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and Religious Studies. I am also currently pursing a Masters in Divinity.
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? I wanted to make a difference in the Community
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? How long have you been in your role? I am the Sort Room assistant and have been for a little over a month.
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? My favorite part of my job is being able to work with some incredible volunteers.
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? Food Finders offers food to those living in food insecure situations
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? I have found a work place that I love and people that are very passionate ab out what they do.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like to read books and ride my motorcycle
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? I hope to join the Coast Guard as a reservist in the Summer of 2016 .
- What is your favorite ice cream and why? Vanilla because I appreciate the classics.