If you have ever walked into Food Finders, I am sure you have met Brenna. She started out as our Office Manager but now she is our Accounting Assistant
- What did you do before you came here? I worked at the Purdue Co-Rec as an Account Clerk for the Division of Recreational Sports
- What is your education and/or training? I have been going to school off and on the last 3 years to eventually obtain my bachelor’s in Communications with a Specialization in Emerging Media
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? I love the concept of working for a mission that helps so many in need
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? How long have you been in your role? I am the Account Clerk and have only been in this role for a few weeks, before this I was the Office Manager
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? The people I work with and the reward of knowing we help so many people
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? A growing resource for help in times of need, and opportunities for those who want to help others
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? Probably the best thing that has happened are the people I have met and my new position as Account Clerk…even though I am new in this role…so far, I love it!
- What do you like to do in your free time? In my free time I am a Mom, wife, and I coach 2 cheerleading squads…the Freshmen at Jeff High School and as a volunteer for Lafayette Youth Football and Cheer (better known as 56ers)
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? My memory…I remember names, people and birthdays better than anyone I know…and before cell phones were everywhere, I was practically a human phone book.
- What is your favorite ice cream and why? Ben & Jerry’s Karmal Sutra….it’s heaven in a pint.
Thank you Brenna for your hard work! We appreciate you!