Jose Huerta has been with Food Finders Food Bank for little over a year now as our Inventory Assistant. He handles all of the inventory, purchasing, and logistics for all inbound and outbound product for FFFB.
- What did you do before you came here? Treasurer, Manager for a local restaurant.
- What is your education and/or training? 8 years of experience in Inventory, vendor relationships, and purchasing. Some college.
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? I love people.
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? How long have you been in your role? Inventory Assistant, I have been in this role for almost a year now. Assistant Inventory Director starting Aug 1st.
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? I love people.
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? Food Finders is helping Indiana close the hunger gap.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? I got to visit a few New York City food banks and got an in-depth tour.
- What do you like to do in your free time? Play with my dog.
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? I am proficient in Wing Chun Kung Fu. I am certified to work on cars (ASE).
- What is your favorite ice cream and why? I will eat all ice cream because it is ice cream.