Eric has been our Semi Truck Driver for more than 2 years. Eric drives all over Indiana to pick up manufacturer donations, inventory purchases, and bulk items. He is also a Forklift Trainer.
- What did you do before you came here? I worked for H.P. Products as their driver.
- What is your education and/or training? I gained my skills and knowledge through being part of the military.
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? Working for Food Finders is rewarding because I am helping people in need.
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? How long have you been in your role? My main job here is driving our semi, but I also help out in the warehouse whenever they need me.
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? My favorite thing about Food Finders is knowing that I am helping people in need.
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? The ability to serve people, help feed their families, and teaching people how to eat healthy.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? I have met some amazing people here.
- What do you like to do in your free time? I like to read and spend time with my granddaughter.
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? Most people are surprise when I tell them how old I am.
- What is your favorite ice cream and why? Butter Pecan, It’s a southern thing.