Christine Burr is our newest member to our team as our Director of Development, She came to us from Ivy Tech where she was the Director of Development. We are excited for her to be here and looking forward to the skills she can bring to Food Finders. If you do not know Christine yet, come say hello to learn more about her and Food Finders!
- What did you do before you came here? I was the Director of Development for Ivy Tech Community College.
- What is your education and/or training? I have a BS in Industrial Management from Purdue University. I am currently in the process to complete my MS in Management, Strategy, and Leadership from Michigan State University.
- Why did you decide to work for Food Finders Food Bank? Because I really believe the mission of Food Finders, I am excited about their future plans, and I wanted to be a part of it.
- What is your role here at Food Finders Food Bank? How long have you been in your role? I am the Director of Development. I have been here since September 3rd!
- What is your favorite thing about your job or Food Finders Food Bank? I love my job at Food Finders. I work with great people, and together we are making our community a better place.
- What do you think that Food Finders Food Bank has to offer Indiana? Food Finders offers programs and services in 16 counties to make food more accessible for those in need, and to build and sustain hunger free communities.
- What’s the best thing that’s happened to you since you have been part of Food Finders Food Bank? I’m still pretty new in my role, this is only my third week on the job. But I would say that the best thing that has happened is how welcoming everyone has been to me from day one!
- What do you like to do in your free time? What free time? Just kidding. Any free time I have will be spent on my yoga mat.
- What is one thing about you that might surprise people? I usually have a lemon with me.
- What is your favorite ice cream and why? Mint chocolate chip. It reminds me of my childhood.
Thank you Christine for all of the work! Welcome to our Team!