September is Hunger Action Month® and Food Finders Food Bank wants to encourage everyone to take action to end hunger.
For millions of people in America, a daily meal is a choice between food and other critical needs—like medicine, housing, or transportation. No one should have to make those types of choices.
This month, Food Finders Food Bank is offering you the choice to end hunger. There are so many ways to take action. You can choose to donate or advocate, to volunteer, or raise awareness.
- Tell Congress: End Military Hunger
- Tell Congress: End Child Hunger
- Fill the Plate: Tell Congress Why Hunger Matters
- Tell Congress: Fight Against SNAP Cuts
- Share our posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter