Interested in working for Food Finders Food Bank?
Click the button below to Apply for this position through Indeed!
Director of Finance
Are you the Director of Finance we have been looking for? Are you a purpose-driven individual with a strong accounting background looking for a position in a team-oriented environment? Do you find satisfaction in knowing that you are in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting best practices? Do you have a mind for solving problems and a heart to serve families in need? If this sounds like you, then allow us to introduce ourselves.
We are Food Finders Food Bank. We provide food and connections to life-stabilizing resources when our neighbors need us most. We are looking for a Director of Finance to oversee our finance and accounting operations including planning, implementing, and directing the daily aspects of accounting and human resources processes and procedures to ensure an audit-compliant organization. Our Director of Finance will produce and analyze reports for the CFO to assist in the accurate monthly financial reporting of the organization. The Director of Finance will work closely with the CFO keeping them appraised of business process issues, accounting problems, and the status of agency finances at all times. The right Director of Finance will maintain internal controls and be willing and able to manage future growth and change. The ability to anticipate and recognize necessary changes and the ability to create and implement systems to quickly support those needs is key to the success of the Director of Finance.
Here are just some of the ways you will be helping us develop and manage an internal system of oversight that supports the mission, goals, and objectives of our organization:
- Oversee accounts payable, including payment of bills and accuracy of allocation of cost
- Manage accounts receivable tasks, including invoicing, aging invoices, and payments
- Manage the company’s payroll and benefits programs
- Prepare bank and other financial reconciliations
- Prepare General Ledger for month-end and year-end financial reports
- Prepare company financial information for the annual audit
- Communicate cash flow and budget performance to the CFO
- Provide executive leadership with information vital to the decision-making process
- Provide input on yearly budgets with the CFO
- Oversee facilities and fixed asset management
- Analyze KPI metrics for trends and anomalies and recommend strategies for improvement
If you are enthusiastic about our mission and supporting those facing hunger and would like to work in a supportive environment where you are able to serve alongside our mission-driven Food Finders Food Bank team, President, board members, and other volunteers, then please apply today. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $68,000-$73,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 years
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- In person