HOLDING A FOOD DRIVE OR FUNDRAISER
Welcome to your headquarters for all things food drives and fundraisers! To help ensure that volunteer food and fundraising events are successful, concurrent with Food Finders Food Bank’s branding, public image and to make the best use of our limited staff resources, we ask that you submit the below third party fundraiser agreement, drive contact form and all relevant supporting documents (such as marketing materials) to FFFB at least two (2) weeks prior to your event for approval.
Picking up food & fund drive materials: We ask that food and fund drive materials be picked up by drive coordinators (or drive helpers) from the Food Finders warehouse. The food bank is happy to provide collection boxes (banana boxes) and signage for your drive, along with other materials as appropriate. Please contact our office at 765-471-0062 if you would like to schedule a time to pick up these materials. Additionally, printable materials are available on this page if you do not want to stop by the food bank. Download a copy of our Food Drive Plannig Kit.
Download Our Logo: Please contact Food Finders before including our logo on your marketing materials.
***If you need the Food Finders logo in another format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.***
Qualifying for FFFB pickup: In order to best serve our agencies and to keep our trucking schedule on time, Food Finders is unable to pick up any food donations smaller than ~500 lbs. (approximately 10 banana boxes filled). If your drive yields less than that amount we ask that you drop your donation off during warehouse hours — 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. The warehouse is best equipped to handle and process your food donation. If your drive qualifies for a pick up by Food Finders, please contact our office to schedule a pickup at 765-471-0062.
THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISING AGREEMENT
A third party fundraising event is any activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where Food Finders Food Bank has no fiduciary responsibility and little to no staff involvement. Individuals, partnerships, corporations, organizations or any other entity however organized seeking to enter into a third-party fundraising agreement with FFFB will hereafter be referred to as the Third Party Fundraiser. The Third Party Fundraiser agrees to the following when conducting third party events to benefit FFFB:
- Third party events should be approved by FFFB prior to the event.
- Any use of the food bank’s name, logo and statistics must be approved by FFFB prior to the event.
- Food Finders will not be responsible for expenses incurred by a third party fundraiser. All financial liabilities will be assumed by the Third Party.
- Materials, including but not limited to press releases, public service announcements, electronic marketing, posters, brochures, flyers, and tickets must be approved by FFFB prior to distribution.
- The Third Party Fundraiser agrees to pick up and return all materials borrowed from FFFB, including food collection boxes, monetary donation canisters, and signage. It is the sole responsibility of the event organizer to contact FFFB to set up a time to pickup materials or return items in a timely manner after the drive or fundraiser.
- Approved Third Party fundraising events must be referred to as “benefiting Food Finders Food Bank”. They may not be represented as “sponsored by”, “conducted on behalf”, or any similar terminology.
- Third Party fundraiser agrees to obey all federal, state and local laws and regulations in promoting and conducting their event.
- The Third Party Fundraiser may not represent to the public that it enjoys any tax exempt rights or privileges as a result of its participation in the event.