HOLDING A FOOD OR FUND DRIVE
Welcome to your headquarters for all things food and fund drives! To help ensure that volunteer food and fundraising events are successful, concurrent with Food Finders Food Bank’s branding, public image and to make the best use of our limited staff resources, we ask that you:
- Review the third-party fundraiser agreement at the bottom of this page
- Read the Food & Fund Drive Planning Kit
- Register your food drive here
- Send marketing materials to FFFB at least two (2) weeks prior to your event for approval (email@example.com)
Download the Food Finders Food Bank Logo: Please contact Food Finders before including our logo on your marketing materials.
Qualifying for FFFB pickup: In order to best serve our agencies and to keep our trucking schedule on time, Food Finders is only able to pick up food donations greater than 500 pounds (approximately 10 banana boxes filled). If your drive yields less than that amount, we ask that you drop your donation off during warehouse hours — 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday. The warehouse is best equipped to handle and process your food donation. If your drive qualifies for a pick up by Food Finders, please contact the volunteer coordinator to schedule a pickup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIRD-PARTY FUNDRAISING AGREEMENT
A third-party fundraising event is any activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where Food Finders Food Bank has no fiduciary responsibility and little to no staff involvement. Individuals, partnerships, corporations, organizations or any other entity however organized seeking to enter into a third-party fundraising agreement with FFFB will hereafter be referred to as the Third Party Fundraiser. The Third-Party Fundraiser agrees to the following when conducting third party events to benefit FFFB:
- Third-party events should be approved by FFFB prior to the event.
- Any use of the food bank’s name, logo and statistics must be approved by FFFB prior to the event.
- Food Finders will not be responsible for expenses incurred by a third party fundraiser. All financial liabilities will be assumed by the Third-Party.
- Materials, including but not limited to press releases, public service announcements, electronic marketing, posters, brochures, flyers, and tickets must be approved by FFFB prior to distribution.
- The Third-Party Fundraiser agrees to pick up and return all materials borrowed from FFFB, including food collection boxes, monetary donation canisters, and signage. It is the sole responsibility of the event organizer to contact FFFB to set up a time to pick up materials or return items in a timely manner after the drive or fundraiser.
- Approved Third-Party fundraising events must be referred to as “benefiting Food Finders Food Bank”. They may not be represented as “sponsored by”, “conducted on behalf”, or any similar terminology.
- Third-Party fundraiser agrees to obey all federal, state and local laws and regulations in promoting and conducting their event.
- The Third-Party Fundraiser may not represent to the public that it enjoys any tax-exempt rights or privileges as a result of its participation in the event.