Fresh Market Pantry hours:
Mondays – closed
Tuesdays – 1 pm – 6:30 pm
Wednesdays – 1 pm – 6:30 pm
Thursdays – 1 pm – 6:30 pm
Fridays – 1 pm – 5 pm
Saturdays – 10 am – 2 pm
Sundays – closed
How often can someone visit?
- Tippecanoe County residents can visit anytime they need food
- People living in other counties, we ask that you visit once a month. We can connect you to food resources near you.
Pantry safety procedures:
- 20 people shop at a time
- Cart sanitizing
- Face masks covering the nose and mouth are required
- Social distancing while inside the store
- Your household has 30 points to spend each time you visit
- If you bring your own bags, you will have 3 additional points to spend
- All food items are labeled with a point value
- Keep track and add up points while you shop
- Volunteer at the check out will check your total points and record your visit by asking for your first and last name
Need help with other resources?
Resource Coordinators can help connect you to other resources like:
- other food resources
- rent or utility assistance
- SNAP application assistance
- healthcare navigation
- and more!
Ask to talk with a resource coordinator when you visit the pantry or call 765-471-0062 for help.